Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Trying again...

 Well I haven't blogged since mid December. We were so blessed to have all of our children home for Christmas. It was a joyful chaotic busy time :) but then life at our house usually is! It was so good to have them all here. We have one son doing an oral surgery residency 9 hours away. The
other son is in the military. So we felt especially blessed that they could be here not only at the same time, but also at Christmas.

 Then about the time the girls went back to school, we had workmen here for about 2 months. So I was always picking things out, paint colors, faucets, light fixtures, tile, etc. It was all I could do to keep up with them. Then I found out that our wonderful little school will close its doors at least temporarily and actually probably permanently. So I spent spring trying to get all the things done that had been put off for another day knowing that the time had come since for ohh about the next 7 years or so I will be homeschooling!
 I have also been working on these:
I finally finished up this needlepoint chair cover. It is now in the hands of the upholsterer.
.

I started my first ever quilt.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Mom B, How nice to hear from you again. What a nice family picture, so nice they could all be home. What did you have done at your house, you sound like you really have been busy.
    Nancy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful clan! Blessed indeed!

    ReplyDelete