Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Chef

Sister here has turned into quite the cook. During the summer she pretty much managed the kitchen, including chopping with knives and using the stove top and oven. She was able to complete most meals from start to finish.
I missed her help when school started!
Yesterday she didn't have any after school activities and I was glad to have her help back in the kitchen! She helped to make this delicious Chicken Salad with roasted red peppers and asparagus and then stuffed into an avocado cup.
For dessert, she made pumpkin coconut flour chocolate chip cookies. They were soo good!
She's not much on clean up but with help like this, I certainly can't complain!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I wonder what's on the menu tonight? And more importantly, what time should I arrive?! :)

    ReplyDelete