Monday, August 19, 2013

Generosity

I had to take something by a friend's house. When I got there, I commented how beautiful her hydrangeas were. She generously sent me home with a vase full. :)
 

She had mentioned once that she would love to try transplanting some Queen Anne's lace into her yard. While my husband didn't try to dig up some plants (because basically we live where there is not soil but rock-you need a back hoe), I did return her vase full of Queen Annes lace growing in the wild around our house. Maybe she can try seeding it. If anyone can, she can.


When I returned her vase with the Queen Anne's Lace, she sent me home with an even bigger vase of hydrangeas! I was thinking maybe we really should rent that backhoe to return her generosity! :)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love Queen Ann's lace and hydrangeas. Both are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete