Monday, September 16, 2013

Rosy Roses

I have been working on a needlepoint chair cover for a few months now. My chair has sorely needed a new cover I am sad to say since I bought it which was probably close to 20 years ago :s

 I guess motherhood has happened in the meantime. The lady I bought the chair from said it was where the cat slept. It was already rotten when I bought it and best I remember quite dusty. I don't seem to have as much time to work on the new cover as I would like. Slowly but surely though I am needlepointing my way through it.
One day I was needlepointing and realized the flowers and colors matched what I was wearing.
Rosy roses, definitely my favorite.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    That is a pretty piece. I haven't done any needlepoint in a long time. I would love to see it when its done and on the chair.
    Nancy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! That chair is going to have a whole new outlook someday!

    ReplyDelete